Saturday, October 15, 2011

And so it begins....

I have been a blog junkie for a few years now and love reading about different things that people create in their homes, dinners they prepare, and craft projects they do with their families.  I take lots of pictures of my family, lots of pictures of food and never know what to do with them all.  So with a little help from a friend, she helped me create a blog of my own where I could write about what I love most and post pictures of things that I love. 


Perfect for a fall day, don't you think!?  I made this chili last night after coming home from my 8-5 job.  It was so easy to make, a little plain to satisfy my boys but still so yummy.  Of course I had to use my pretty fiesta dishes...just added some fun to the warm bowl don't you think?

Thanks for stopping!
-Kelly Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 10