Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!...inside

Half way through the week!  I worked all day today and the boys were in school.  I got out shopping on my lunch hour and finally found Brady some snow pants and boots.  I wasn't 100% sure on what size I was going to need but remembered that him and I wear the same size shoe so it ended up being pretty easy.  I just tried them on!  Can you believe it, 9 years old and we have the same size shoes?  I can't either...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!...inside our house anyways.  After church and homework tonight we busted out the Christmas tree.  Brady wanted to add green lights to it for a change.  Looks pretty.  We aren't done but thought I would show you a preview before we had it finished.  I'll be sure to post more pictures hopefully by the end of the weekend.


Not 100% even on the lights but we're working on it.  My hands feel so chapped after moving all of those branches around. 

I also put together some jars full of greens for a holiday look.  I took mason jars, added some rock I already had, put the greens and berries in the jars and wrapped twine around them a few times.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  They are on my ledge in the kitchen.  I got the idea from Dane's aunt.  She had one sitting in her bathroom when we were there for Thanksgiving. I think she had sand in the bottom of hers and didn't have the twine.  I also thought epson salt would be neat in them to look like snow...maybe with another project.

What do you think?


Nite!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 10