Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall moving into Winter

It feels like winter outside tonight.  I am just not ready for snow!!  Seems like I just took my scraper out of the van and got the mud stains out of my carpet from the slushy mess from the Spring.  I was walking through JCPenney yesterday after having my 3rd and 4th eyebrow removed from my face and they had Christmas decorations all over the store!!  It's not even Halloween yet and they are already getting ready.  I couldn't believe it.  At least Target still has Halloween decorations all over but that will soon go away too.  We are still trying to get some fall fun in outside before it's too cold to play.  Brady and Cody got this brilliant idea to try something fun...where they come up with these things, I have no idea.  Here they come!


I suppose though, you partner up a skateboard with wheels, a ramp, and two boys that are looking for fun-this is what you'll find. Luckily they were smart enough to remove all the cushions from the deck furniture to put in front of the sliding glass door so they'd have a safe way to stop. They also lost the heels in their socks because they used their feet as breaks...Nice one!

Tomorrow night I think I'll make some pumpkin bread.  I have all of these cans of pumpkin in my pantry that I need to use up.  It will make the kitchen smell so yummy and my kids and husband will be happy too I am sure!

I colored my hair..what do you think?  Cody wanted to be in the picture with me so here we are... 


Nite!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 10