Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Outside fun

We got outside tonight for a bit. It was nice to enjoy the fresh air.  I cheated tonight and made pancakes for dinner. Dane was at the athletic club so it was just the boys and me. It's kind of nice to do that sometimes and they don't mind. My kids love pancakes.

Cody has a new love in life right now.


Rollerblades.  He puts them on as soon as he's dressed for school in the mornings and wears them to breakfast, to pack up his backpack, and then to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair.  I have to chuckle when I see him in the bathroom standing there in rollerblades.  At least now he can see better in the mirror I guess.  I had him put on his hockey pads before we went outside tonight.  I figured if he fell, it wouldn't feel any different than falling on the ice.  He fell just a couple of times but got right back up. There is NO fear with this boy when it comes to skating.  He loves everything about it.

Brady on the other hand, would rather pose instead of skate.  He is all about being silly and making funny faces.  The fountain is packed away for the winter and so Brady decided to go stand in it's place and pretend he was the fountain....his mouth is the water spout.


Oh he makes me laugh sometimes.  Tomorrow is kind of a big day for him.  We go in at 1:30 to have the veins inside his nose cauterized.  Brady has a lot of nose bleeds and the ENT doctor thought it was a good idea to just take care of them.  We are a little nervous about it but I know we have a really good doctor taking care of us and she says it's not as painful as it used to be years ago.  

Our last tree that is still full of leaves, isn't it pretty?
Nite!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 10