Thursday, September 6, 2012

Butterscotch Pudding Cookies

Just on a whim tonight, I put together a new cookie recipe.  This one called for a box of vanilla pudding mix.  I didn't have vanilla so I used butterscotch.  I left out the honey it called for and the peanuts.  I added more vanilla because I love it so much and added white chocolate chips with the regular milk chocolate chips for fun.  Oh my goodness are they yummy!


 I fell in love.  I am going to add this towards the top of the list of favorites for sure.  They are soft and chewy and just melt in your mouth. 

Butterscotch Pudding Cookies

3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup white chocolate chips

Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.  Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together.  Add in the eggs and vanilla.  Next add the dry ingredients being careful not to over mix.  Stir in your chocolate chips by hand.

Drop your cookies onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 11 minutes just until the edges turn a little bit brown.  Remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.  This recipes makes about 3 cookies depending on the size of your cookie.

Lastly, step aside before you get run over by your boy anxiously waiting for that cookie.



 Nite!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 10